Engineering

As an engineering partner, we  work as required; either from our base or as members of your development team in your office. Confidential information remains confidential.

 

VEKOMA

VEKOMA stands for “Ein Verfahren zur Erlangung der KOnformität im Maschinenbau. In English this can be translated as “A Method for Achieving Conformity in Mechanical Engineering”. This requires a rigorous Requirement Engineering process, which is able to evaluate and minimize potential risk, develop safety functions, create user information and validate technical developments in your business.

Requirement Engineering

GW Icon ReqEngAt the start of every development process, it is important to analyze both the background considerations and potential constraints that exist for the planned developments. These are documented, monitored and all changes tested, etc…

Risk Analysis and Mitigation

GW Icon RBIt is a statutory requirement for every machine manufacturer that they identify the potential risks their equipment poses to life and limb and to engage in an active process to limit such risks.

To discover how we can help you with this process, please click here.

Safety of Control Systems – Design and Calculation

Sicherheit in SteuerungenWhere safety-related tasks are transferred to a control system, these safety-related functions must be validated against the relevant standards. We carry out this work and provide documentation outlining details of the individual safety functions.

To discover how we can help you with this process, please click here.

User Information – Technical Documentation

Technische DokumentationWikipedia defines the term technical documentation as follows:

any type of documentation that describes handling, functionality and architecture of a technical product or a product under development or use.

To discover how we can help you with this process, please click here.

Validation

ValidierungA standardized execution of the safety functions of a control system, requires a validation process. As part of this, it is also required that the safety functions be tested under fault conditions.

Test results are provided in a validation report.

To discover how we can help you with this process, please click here.

Health and Safety

GW Icons BetrSichVAs soon as a machine is brought to market in Germany, the Betriebssicherheitsverordnung (BetrSichV), or “Industrial Safety Ordinance”, regulates the safety features the producer built into the machine and ensures that these features remain for the lifetime of the machine, ensuring that its user stays safe and healthy.

To discover how we can help you with this process, please click here.

Position-Fixing

We test your documentation in a general sense. For VEKOMA we check that all documents are available and up to date.

Documentation Solutions

We document based on DIN EN ISO 82079 -1. Our methodology is Function Design and Information Mapping. We document in an action-oriented manner. We work from our editing department.

MODUDOK(R) is our solution for producing documentation based on modular information templates.

Modudok still image

 

 

 

 

To discover how we can help you with this process, please click here.

Multimedia

Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 16.13.01The written word is often a hindrance, rather than a help, when it comes to transmitting complex content. Alternatively we offer you to prepare your information for your target group by means of animation, sound and movie clips.

 

Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 16.12.19

 

 

 

 

 

 

To discover how we can help you with this process, please click here.

Software Solutions

When dealing with documentation, there are a wide variety of generic software solutions on the market. We cover specialist areas with our custom solutions.

RBDocMaker

RBDocMaker LogoThere are a variety of generic tools on the market for documenting the process of risk appraisal and minimization. Unfortunately, such solutions only meet the needs of 80% of companies. The remaining 20% of manufacturers, face the barrier of recognizing that such tools will not work for them or, in some cases, need significant time and financial cost of adapting these tools to their needs.

Our product resolves this problem in that it unifies a MS-Word-File and MS-Excel-File to generate a MS-Word-Document. This setup can be used in a simple, user-friendly manner, to create all the necessary risk management information.

To discover how we can help you with this process, please click here.

Web Programming

WebProgrammierungThe web is a further way in which information can be communicated. We are specialized in the area of using visual communication to communicate complex facts. Together with our partners, we implement intuitive, appealing, user-specific websites for specialised fields.

To discover how we can help you with this process, please click here.

Comments are closed.